How to Get Approval For Google Adsense
- Buy and use a custom domain name, e.g. seokenya.com
- Create a domain specific email address, e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add legal pages like About, Contact, Privacy
- Ensure you use a clean easy design.
- Do not use other ads
- Have upto 15 good blog posts with unique written content
- Ensure you don’t use any copyright images or text
- Make sure that you have at least 100 qualified visitors a day
- Do not buy traffic
- Ensure you comply and follow all of the Google AdSense guidelines
Once you have the above, you can sign up for Google AdSense approval.
- Step 1
Register for a Google AdSense account by going to signup for Google AdSense
- Step 2
Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Step 3
Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Step 4
Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- Step 5
After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Step 5
Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Step 6
Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Step 7
Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable Western Union Payment Method.
You can also have direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.