MPESA integration to website : Lipa na MPESA online solutions
Every business that has managed to efficiently integrate M-PESA into their website and use it to accept payments from customers is one step ahead of its competitors. Integrating M-PESA to one’s online business profile is not an easy task. Integrating M-PESA to a website cannot be done by anybody. Safaricom currently doesn’t offer such services, and interested businesses who want to incorporate M-PESA to their sites have to seek the expertise of third-party developers.
Due to increasing demand of the Woocommerce – MPESA Integration, we decided to extend our gateway to allow Woo commerce clients to checkout using MPESA Pay Bill or Till Number as the payment Gateway.
We have the best option for you on MPESA Woo commerce solution
- The administrator can customize the MPESA Instructions to be displayed to the client during checkout.
- Easy to install and configure the gateway
- Ability to enable or disable the gateway using a checkbox
- Real time processing of MPESA transactions to your web server
- Display the procedure of paying using Lipa na MPESA
- Ability to create an order with more than one MPESA transaction.
- Allow placing of orders only when full payments have been made.
- You can enable / disable STK Push / Express MPESA Checkout
How MPESA Online Integration works – For Paybill and Till Numbers
With STK Push Enabled
At the checkout page, the client clicks on “Complete Payment” button. This send a request to MPESA system indicting the amount to be paid by the client, the clients phone number and your pay bill or till number. The request is processed and a push notification is send to the clients phone number with a prompt to enter MPESA PIN only.
On completing the payment from the phone number, your website redirected the client to the next page which display the order details and payment details.
With STK Push Disabled
A client is presented with instructions on how to pay using MPESA from the checkout page. When a client makes payments to your MPESA Till or Pay Bill Number, a confirmation request is send to your web server.
- MPESA Payment Gateway decodes and processes the posted data and saves the data into your database
- The client keys in Transaction Code received from MPESA and clicks on “Verify Payment and Place Order“
- The system looks up for transactions originating from the Clients Phone that have not been used and sums up the amount. If the total sum is less that the order total, the client is notified and asked to top up the difference.
- When the paid amount is enough to fully settle the order, the order is placed and all used transactions closed to avoid further use of the transactions
Start a Payment processing gateway today with our team by integrating Mpesa online payment to your website.
Call us on 0722 911 906