𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 P𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧 Update
Google penguin update generally tracks spam focusing on backlinks and low quality external links for both off page and on page. The aim is to improve the quality of Google search results.
Penguin update places the greatest emphasis on the quality of links and reduction of all types of spam for both backlinks and keywords. The things that you should omit are black hat SEO techniques like:
- Buying links
- Exchanging links
- Building unnatural links
- Guest posting on blogs unrelated to your niche
- Keyword stuffing
- Over-optimization of anchor text
𝟏. 𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬:
Backlinks, guest post, article, comments, forum posting, blog submit should acquired in a natural ways as Google recommends
But people do not follow googled guidlines and unnatural link building. Many use bots and software to generate links. If bots and software generate 1000 links in a days, that is impossible in nature way and these are signs of unnatural backlinks.
Using spammy PBN (Private blog network) can get your website penalized by google
𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬:
This work purpose is to bribe/dishonestly persuade (someone) to act in one’s favor by a gift of money
You pay a person for the links to generate on his site and other site
These type of links are irrelevant links and dangerous for your site
These type of links nor in real sense etc
also penguin target these links…
𝟑. 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧)
Keyword stuffing is when someone attempts to manipulate their position in the search results by using keywords again and again. Search engines can tell when keywords are abnormally distributed throughout the text or in a website’s meta tags.
4. 𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬
Google penguin is able to detect relevant backlinks and contents of any website. Irrelevant sources of content or backlinks are considered to be spam.
Links from low-quality domains don’t add value to your content and this causes a search engine ranking manipulation and thus Google catches this action and punishes the site for this activity.
Google had become more keen and is a ware on link building activities. It is therefore best practice to:
- Focus on creating exceptional content that people want to link to.
- If infographics are an important part of your SEO strategy, make sure you always combine them with quality written content.
- Be selective in where you guest post and make sure the blog doesn’t link out to spammy sites.
- Link naturally. Google does expect to see a healthy ratio of links with keyword-rich anchor text and anchor text that isn’t stuffed with keywords.