Types of SEO
This relates to the content on your website. It includes strategies to optimize an individual page on a website. Helps search engines understand the topic of the content and see that the website is a valuable source that people would want to find.
- Keyword research: Finding the best keywords to target on a page of content
- Content creation: Publishing high-quality content focused on target keywords
- Keyword optimization: Using the target keyword in all the right places and using good meta tag SEO.
It relates to non-content elements of your website. It includes strategies to improve a site’s back end structure and foundation. Improves a site’s readability and provides a good user experience, which helps search engines see that the site is high quality.
- Site speed
- Site architecture
- Structured data
It’s all about promotion. While the previous SEO types concentrated more on the website infrastructure and content, off-page SEO has to do with techniques you can use to promote your website on the Internet.
- Link Building: the process of getting SEO back links from other websites.
- Brand Promotion: Google likes to rank known brands high in the results because people trust them.
Besides promoting your website to get back links, you should also work on promoting your brand and encourage conversations about it in the various social media networks and forums.
SEO Kenya Agency